Latest version (PSN US): 1.01 (up to PC patch 1.06/1.07 but DLC level costs $0.99 in the PS Store)
Latest version (PSN EU): 1.03 (up to PC patch 1.06/1.07 but DLC level costs 0,99 € in the PS Store)
Latest version (PC): 1.09
Released: March 11th, 2011
Applies to EU 6-language retail version, US retail version, and Direct2Drive, GamersGate and GetGamesGo online versions. Please note that the patch can be applied to any earlier version of the game (1.00 through 1.08), it is a universal all-in-one patch (except for the versions listed below).
Mirrors: The Patches-Scrolls, GamersHell.com, Atomic Gamer, WorthPlaying, GamePron, GBase, Big Download, FileCluster
Russian version needs a separate patch by Russobit-M/GFI, available on the Russobit-M website (also available at The Patches-Scrolls).
Polish version needs a separate patch by CD Projekt (also available at The Patches-Scrolls).
Japanese version needs a separate patch by Zoo (Patch 1.07 @ 4Gamer)
GamesPlanet version needs a separate patch by GamesPlanet.
Steam and Impulse versions are automatically updated to the latest version.
PC patch contents:
Main improvements in 1.07, 1.08 & 1.09:
- adds support for NVIDIA 3D Vision
- adds support for iZ3D
- adds European Portuguese & Romanian languages
- NEW CONTENT: FREE DLC level - "Path to New Dawn" (available upon completion of the game)
- thanks for playing Trine and supporting Frozenbyte!
Main improvements in 1.06 & 1.05:
- Removes copy-protection from some retail versions (Europe, North America)
- Adds European languages to all versions + Turkish language
- Improves multiple mice and keyboard support
- Tweaks the last level, now much easier on Easy/Medium/Hard
- Fixes many minor bugs
Click here to see the full patch notes list.
Problems or questions? Get in touch via the Forum or by contacting us by email.